From 21/08/2011 to 19/09/2011
- 19:06 Revision 334:9a53a4c1859b: Added release checklist.
- 18:21 Inguma 0.4 out of the door!
- After three months of development, our first scheduled release is hot and waiting for you to test it.
The biggest ...
- 09:33 Bug #65 (Closed): p0f module doesn't seem to work
- 09:33 Bug #65: p0f module doesn't seem to work
- It works now. I've closed the issue
- 09:27 Bug #66 (Closed): rpcdump - cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects
- I can't neither reproduce the issue. I've closed the issue.
- 09:09 Bug #49: Python string exceptions no more allowed in Python 2.6.
- With the removal of lib/debugger and other old libraries in 0.4, the count went down to 52 occurrences.
- 10:15 Revision 333:6c19eefcdd65: Prepare Changelog for the 0.5 release.
- 10:01 Revision 332:f0783b1af45a: Tagged 0.4 release.
- Inguma 0.4 release
- 09:09 Revision 331:019d517b8f12: Updated Changelog
- 08:48 Revision 330:c72e2f31f7ac: Removed debugger from the release
- 14:24 Revision 329:a20d44c025b5: Fixed new statusbar elements position and order
- 14:24 Revision 328:1edd257c3766: Updated About dialog and logo/splash images
- Added new artist (thanks Juanje)
- 14:02 Revision 327:25838464a7f1: Fixed nmapfp module
- Scapy didn't properly modified path to nmap fingerprint database
- 16:07 Bug #64 (Feedback): Error importing python modules
- 10:20 Bug #64 (In Progress): Error importing python modules
- The errors like:
"init() takes at least 4 arguments (1 given)"
are due to the improper use of scapy; instead of...
- 16:06 Improvement #68: Change exploit permissions
- Pointer, please?
- 15:59 Improvement #68 (In Progress): Change exploit permissions
- I couldn't find a suitable way for this; in fact I found information saying it's not possible.
- 15:55 Improvement #54 (Closed): Make the Logs tab flash when new logs arrive.
- Applied in changeset commit:0b4e37d76dc1.
- 15:55 Improvement #62 (Closed): Split run() method in CGeoIP into print_summary().
- Applied in changeset commit:5114c9fc4a38.
- 15:55 Bug #70 (Closed): Error dump when trying to close the Load KB dialog.
- Applied in changeset commit:0e2126864e8c.
- 15:26 Revision 326:70de0084876d: Improved status bar with new contents
- 15:25 Revision 325:00ec923385a2: Fixed systray notifications
- Changed systray icon
- 11:56 Revision 324:0b4e37d76dc1: Alert when new content is added to the log tab. Closes #54
- 11:31 Revision 323:5114c9fc4a38: Added print_summary to GeoIP module. Closes #62
- 10:50 Revision 322:0e2126864e8c: Fixed closing load KB dialog. Closes #70
- Some code cleaning
- 10:41 Bug #66 (In Progress): rpcdump - cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects
- Could you, please, send the same poc running inguma with the '-d' parameter? That would give us more information rega...
- 10:24 Bug #65 (In Progress): p0f module doesn't seem to work
- It works for me; I will try with a wireless connection to see if the error is there.
- 16:20 Bug #58 (Closed): Use dependency checks on GTKSourceView to disable import of module.
- Applied in changeset commit:cfcfd12d0614.
- 16:20 Bug #69 (Closed): Retrying a download currently happening breaks the flow.
- Applied in changeset commit:2ba5c86bf00b.
- 16:20 Bug #67 (Closed): Download exploits without os.chdir
- Applied in changeset commit:fbf514eda9b7.
- 15:29 Revision 321:cfcfd12d0614: Fixed startup error if not sourceview available. Closes #58
- Fixed tab switch behavior regarding bottom_nb visibility
- 14:11 Revision 320:2ba5c86bf00b: Download buttons disabled until download completes. Closes #69
- 13:59 Revision 319:fbf514eda9b7: Fixed exploit download process. Closes #67
- Renamed propDialog to preferences_dialog
- 13:37 Revision 318:c7df184aabae: Fixed bug in Save KB
- 16:39 Revision 317:f84bf1b4428f: Added systray with basic functionality
- Make throbber work on inguma
Created new about dialog file
Renamed output manager file
- 17:38 Bug #70 (Closed): Error dump when trying to close the Load KB dialog.
- Affected revision: r316.
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch Ginguma.
- Click on Load KB button.
- Close either with E...
- 17:21 Revision 316:170b0d3953e9: Make preferences button modal to avoid launching n copies of it. Fixe...
- 10:29 Revision 315:5615ea277829: Found and removed a debug line in Bokken.
- 08:34 Bug #69 (Closed): Retrying a download currently happening breaks the flow.
- When a download is happening in the background, if we retry to download/update the same DB it breaks, due to the way ...
- 21:39 Improvement #68 (In Progress): Change exploit permissions
- We have to change all exploits file permissions while uncompressing them instead of doing it just before using/editin...
- 21:37 Bug #67 (Closed): Download exploits without os.chdir
- We have to change the way exploits are downloaded at the "data" directory without using "os.chdir" to avoid GUI crash...
- 13:47 Bug #59 (Closed): Remove shebang lines from Bokken.
- Applied in changeset commit:41e7b7d41b7d.
- 13:45 Revision 314:f3371877db6d: Fixed the om issue in the constructor.
- 13:28 Improvement #63 (Closed): Update to Bokken 1.0
- Updated on Revision r307, I forgot to close from the commit log :P
Also available in: Atom