From 15/05/2011 to 13/06/2011
- 10:17 Revision 217:ad5370a900e8: Added tag 0.3 for changeset 1eb60f6d5317
- 09:29 New Inguma 0.3 released!
- The 0.3 release is out!
After many months of fixing bugs, adding new features and lots of other changes, like movi...
- Inguma 0.3 release
- 09:24 Revision 216:1eb60f6d5317: Updated THANKS file
- 09:07 Revision 215:569f321cc605: Added new splash image
- 10:51 Revision 212:f26a39cf54d4: Minor changes before 0.3 release
- 10:51 Revision 211:b86762eb5674: Fixed bug in Windows with gtkrc
- 15:44 Improvement #30 (Closed): Preliminary Windows support
- Inguma 0.3 works *partially* over Windows 7/XP and the bugs that must be solved to achieve 100% compatibility have be...
- 14:39 Feature #35 (Closed): Add new graph for IP geopositioning
- 08:30 Feature #35: Add new graph for IP geopositioning
- This issue was closed with revision r171. I forgot to close the issue with the commit :P
- 08:28 Bug #8 (Closed): Fix local network node placement
- This improvement is now included within issue #31 wich aims to create a new graph just for local networks.
- 07:23 Revision 210:5bc9a3595135: Typos and small corrections.
- 21:20 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
- Prepping for 0.3. Hugo has some comments on this issue before closing it.
- 21:16 Improvement #28: Third Party: Identify external dependencies and embedded code.
- Hugo, could you please update debian/copyright and CREDITS/INSTALL with the new additions (and removals)?
- 17:08 Revision 209:e80e7ad5500d: Improved Windows compatibility when working with paths. #30
- 16:59 Revision 208:eda0f679e38a: Fixes the path of GeoIP DB presence check. #51
- 16:32 Bug #3 (Closed): Fix node overlap at neato graphs
- Applied in changeset commit:1c12a42a60d9.
- 16:30 Revision 207:1c12a42a60d9: Fixes #3 Modified dotgen to avoid overlaping.
- Removing "fixedsize" makes the node grow to fit the label.
- 08:36 Revision 206:015cea1c5f2e: Updated bokken with thread execution for plugins
- Some eye candy on topbuttons
- 13:52 Revision 205:d8a2cd331359: Fixed throbber start status
- 11:33 Revision 204:28fb0d89f879: Fixed libdistorm download URL
- 11:07 Revision 203:4a132f529c3e: REALLY fixed xdot import
- 17:23 Revision 202:6fe14565c9cb: Fixed xdot import
- 16:48 Revision 201:64913a6845bc: Improved bokken file_dialog
- 16:35 Revision 200:94878628bbe9: Protect libdistorm checks based on the platform
- 16:05 Revision 199:67fca87b6e6f: Added distorm download to propDialog
- Added distorm check when loading RCE tab
- libdistorm64 amd64
- 16:52 Revision 197:13b6dc87d318: Fixed bokken url plugin
- 16:28 Revision 196:2ef47a950102: Temporary workaround to load libdistorm
- 15:56 Revision 195:9578832f0824: Fixed path to load some pyew libs
- 15:08 Revision 194:d7cc57ad458c: Bug fixing and bokken integration
- 11:51 Revision 193:5a8eeeed4fc7: Initial steps towards bokken integration
- 10:55 Revision 192:504bce699081: Added bokken files
- Removed opendis files
Minor code clean at lib/ui/main.py
- 01:50 Revision 191:9e9c49731c13: Convert libAutosave to the new get_profile_file_path() method in lib/c...
- removed redundant functions, and rewrite the code to be compliant with our
Also available in: Atom