From 02/03/2011 to 31/03/2011
- 13:26 Revision 154:0b7358302f9b: Added 'Elapsed time' to threads list
- 09:22 Revision 153:41e3152f883d: Fixed OutputManager behavior
- Coff coff test before commit coff coff :P
- 23:59 Revision 152:99940fb7abd2: Do the change in r148 for real...I'm still a newbie with Mercurial.
- 23:46 Revision 151:7db37c976cd1: Merged remote changes
- 23:46 Revision 150:68a1bab150f1: Merged remote changes
- 23:37 Revision 149:86608a0f1c42: Merged remote changes
- 23:04 Revision 148:de2325c8593e: Fixed a legitimate use case: running inguma without pygtk installed. ...
- 23:02 Revision 146:a544fb39a42d: speed up loop here, this changes should speed up modules loading
- 14:52 Revision 145:25f83ac4bb18: First fixes to add Windows support (Javier Sanchez)
- Minor fix in nmap profiles
- 00:10 Feature #32: Add and reorganize modules for local networks
Im currently testing modules using the cmd interface, i allready saw some improvements that can be done on arping, ...
- 14:42 Revision 144:5ee31bd3bfab: Experimental node remove functionality
- Ctrl + Right click over target to launch
- 11:47 Revision 143:52c9a298380a: Fixed nmap traceroute parsing
- It was working bad since dotgen refactoring
- 18:51 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
- Javier, could you please stop pasting the diff in cleartext on the issue? Apart from losing all the formatting, you ...
- 09:59 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Ok, imported the config lib and use config variables setup on dependencyCheck to import vte if available.
- 09:23 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
The dependency check works fine, ill add a check for nmap on windows (/usr/bin)
- 09:18 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
I had to add the checks or the app wont even start.
Ok, tried to add some internal hosts and everything worked, ...
- 09:08 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
- Nice work!
As I told before, dependencyCheck should disable all VTE functionalities if it doesn't find the widget ...
- 08:56 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Ok, its working rigth now. I setup a new vmware system and after making some changes to avoid vte import on win32, ...
- 16:10 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Only need grapviz, allready installed the windows bin from graphviz.org
- 15:58 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Seems like the pythowin i was using is crap, the gui form the cmdline shows no strange behaviour.
- 15:43 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
.. .-X i executed 2 times the gui, with different results.
The first one stops on scapy check without giving any...
- 15:04 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Im trying to run the gui without disabling dependencyCheck function. Im stuck
on scapy checks, initially on a war...
- 00:17 Feature #48 (Closed): module execution without setting parameters
Most of the variables are set after execution on the modules, so doest make sense to add functions to check the syn...
- 16:06 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Ok, i removed this line two times and now i get a functional gui except the net map (expected). ->
- 15:44 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
The dependencycheck when active, hangs the execution here.
Again, rigth now im trying to run th gui with all the d...
- 15:42 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Ok, i removed some lines on lib/ui/main.py but now im stuck here.
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 15:33 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
- "lib/ui/dependencyCheck.py" already disables all terminal functionalities if VTE is not available so GInguma should w...
- 09:02 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
- VTE is the terminal emulator plugin used inside GInguma to create terminals and launch all terminal based modules (li...
- 22:45 Improvement #30 (In Progress): Preliminary Windows support
- As far as I remember, vte is mostly used for coloring output at startup, unless Hugo says otherwise. We could fallba...
- 01:19 Feature #48: module execution without setting parameters
if not runCommand(res, locals()):
- 01:14 Feature #48 (Closed): module execution without setting parameters
- Module execution must validate that all needed parameters are set and its value are at least syntactically correct.
- 22:54 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
The command line is functional,but for some reason it doesnt detect the scapy installation.
- 22:28 Improvement #30: Preliminary Windows support
Seems like there is not vte module available for windows. I found the pygtk on the gnome ftp, but could fo ruther t...
- 23:23 Improvement #20: Improve port scanners
- I think this title is very vague, could you please split this task into several ones or narrow its goal a bit?
- 16:17 Revision 142:512a30b08dec: Improved saveKB
- I won't ask every time the file name
- 16:00 Revision 141:4f3b1cc5ab74: More graph code refactoring
- 08:37 Revision 140:a7887aa094f6: Initial refactoring of graph code generation.
- 08:36 Revision 139:94aa4d0e018a: Minor bug fixing.
- Check if autosaved.kb exists before removing.
- 08:35 Revision 138:92add548e4c9: Added import list of hosts.
- Comma separated list with csv extension.
- 22:28 Improvement #47 (In Progress): Core: libmsf to handle payload generation through the msf xmlrpc api
- Inguma need to be able to generate payload using metasploit XMLRPC API  in order to got payload only from python.
- 15:53 Revision 137:78c3b6635f4d: Added single host report at nodeMenu
Also available in: Atom