From 20/12/2010 to 18/01/2011
- 23:46 Bug #25 (Closed): Dis: Error when opening a binary when a .kb already exists
- Applied in changeset r101.
- 23:24 Bug #25 (Closed): Dis: Error when opening a binary when a .kb already exists
- * Reproduction Steps:
1. Start ginguma with ./ginguma.py
2. Open RCE tab
3. Load a binary who have an existing kn...
- 23:46 Revision 101:92698e508645: closes #25 handle error raised by shutil.move and os.mkdir during crea...
- 22:22 Revision 100:22969121e9a8: Added tag for version 0.2.
- 19:28 Improvement #24 (Closed): Help buttons
- We need to add help/info buttons for each field in the gatherDialog, otherwise most of them are too obscure.
- 12:38 Revision 99:292d45f3bf8e: First Sofian commits to Google Code
- 12:03 Improvement #12: "Execute" exploits
- I tried but... I found no easy way to open a VTE terminal and just change to a new directory O_o
Look at "exploits...
- 11:58 Improvement #23 (New): Kill modules (threads)
- At the bottom of "threadstv.py" there is the function "on_treeview_button_press_event"; I planed to use it to kill mo...
- 11:55 Improvement #22 (New): Save and recover output
- Some users told me that they want to be able to recover the output of the modules by right clicking on the executed m...
- 11:53 Improvement #21 (Closed): Modules output
- People don't like to have the output of each module on a new window :( We have to think a better way and apply it.
- 11:51 Improvement #20 (New): Improve port scanners
- We have to improve port scanning modules; TCP Connect must be multi-thread and SYN, ACK and others scapy based, fixed.
- 11:12 Revision 98:e8c2d9f189f9: Added autofill on targetDialog
- Sorted hosts list on targetDialog combo
- 23:02 Revision 97:60ec63ad6c69: Added Autosave feature.
- Saves on every module execution.
Removes after manual save.
- 23:01 Revision 96:e9e39589f44c: Increased input text size.
- Minor code cleanup.
- 10:14 Revision 95:08dcaf8860e3: Last minute cleanup and refactoring
- 16:13 Improvement #11 (Closed): Some refactoring and clean up
- Not yet completely refactored but enough for this release.
- 16:12 Improvement #10 (Closed): Logo and Splash images
- Not the fanciest one but at least better than the old one :P The logo will have to wait...
- 16:04 Revision 94:86f4ba5a2c7c: Dis DB cleanup
- Keeping crackme0x05 as sample
- 15:41 Revision 93:261a019e2198: Removed old radare based tools
- Removed radare library
- 15:16 Revision 92:ebba73042109: First pre-release clean up
- Splash screen updated
- 22:57 Revision 91:977d8fccdda1: Bug fixed in dotgen regarding duplicated edges.
- 19:19 Improvement #9 (Closed): Update to latest scapy
- 19:18 Improvement #9 (Resolved): Update to latest scapy
- This will have to be done for every release. Updated.
- 19:17 Improvement #12 (In Progress): "Execute" exploits
- Added all necesary code but unable to execute "cd /path/to/exploit" in the fucking VTE... grrrr
- 19:15 Improvement #6 (Closed): Migrate to new nmap parsing library
- Modified the module and removed old libraries.
- 19:13 Revision 90:a7784874e52c: CNmapScan now uses it's own nmap parsing library
- Removed old nmap parsing libraries
First attempt to add "open exploit in terminal" functionality.
Also available in: Atom