From 05/05/2015 to 03/06/2015
- 22:34 Bokken 1.7 has been released.
- Last 5th of May we released Bokken 1.7, a minor release that anyway packed a bunch of new features in radare land and...
- 22:21 Improvement #244 (New): Condense search type and textbox into just one element.
- Instead of having a selector to get the type of search (hex, regex, etc.) and then the search box with a magnifying g...
- 13:31 Bug #243 (New): Add r2 offensive capabilities
- Radare2 has some offensive capabilities helpers, it would be nice to add them to Bokken.
- 10:30 Revision 437:4f35ac82b6cb: Fixed console for hexdump mode
- 01:24 Feature #238 (In Progress): Replace Interactive mode tab with a r2 console.
- This needs more love. Just casual testing causes breakage:
If I try '&', I see in my terminal:
- 12:56 Improvement #213 (Closed): Remove web analysis capabilities.
- Ready! Achieved at revision r436. Some code may remain but it will be remove as we see it.
- 12:54 Improvement #236 (Closed): Remove pyew from core & interface.
- Done! It took time and many commits but was finally achieved at r436 \o/
Some small parts of code may remain, and ...
- 12:50 Revision 436:28bb6b349e63: Removed almost all pyew code from bokken.
- 12:20 Revision 435:5f6bb51e0443: Removed pyew code from rightnotebook
- 11:51 Revision 434:e9aba7b3237a: Removed pyew code from texviews, strings and sections
- 11:10 Revision 433:9f1fc7ef46f1: Removed pyew code from hexdump view
- 11:07 Revision 432:ccff538c365c: Removed pyew code from right_textview
- 11:02 Revision 431:f307a877865c: Cleaned treeviews of pyew related code
- 10:56 Revision 430:7d4adc306f10: Removed URL and pyew code from left buttons
- 17:30 Revision 429:a826994f83fa: Forgot that one
- 17:05 Revision 428:30b030fa66f9: Fixed options when no analysis is selected
- 16:48 Revision 427:7e00a3ba55d5: More changes on main.py to remove pyew
- 16:17 Revision 426:50b4846c6703: First steps to remove pyew from main.py
- 12:12 Revision 425:5623b1eaae6e: Removed pyew from file_dialog
- 10:43 Revision 424:65e3ba6fa0c9: Removed pyew from bokken launch script
- 10:35 Revision 423:d2acb56ea725: Removed pyew and URL related dependency checks
- 10:06 Revision 422:2e4a4b49ae8c: Fix output at start up time, clean up radare_core and start a base cla...
- 18:14 Improvement #242 (New): Improve opcode reference
- Improve opcode reference using the data from this project:
Idea: instead of s...
- 16:37 Revision 421:5e63448608c0: Fixed show/hide toolbar
- I have no idea when it was broken...
- 10:54 Revision 420:86d561c5c73e: Added startup messages in console
- Added function to send messages to console
- 10:39 Revision 419:f88012f7b80c: Added new bottom console panel
- 10:11 Improvement #213: Remove web analysis capabilities.
- Related to pyew core, if we remove Pyew for the 1.8 web stuff should follow
- 10:08 Revision 418:fb0e0d93f284: Updated version number to 1.8-dev
- Changed some column names
- 18:29 Revision 417:bceeca42010f: Morphed old left sections into relocs panel
- 17:52 Revision 416:fea997e95464: Added sections in a new right tab
- Matched functionality and design of the left one
- 13:53 Revision 415:a3ef23286a1f: Morphed strings view to TreeView
- 11:20 Revision 414:e098504ae7d2: Removed duplicated data from file info tab
- Left the binary info and the entry points
- 17:23 Revision 413:fcb291904ba1: Remove interactive tab and, hopefully, all the related core functions.
- If not, well... ender go ahead! xD
- 00:36 Improvement #237 (Closed): Remove strings representation tab from interface.
- Applied in changeset commit:de8f0ae926a4.
- 00:22 Improvement #237 (In Progress): Remove strings representation tab from interface.
- This is still not closed, sorry. There are primitives in the cores and some references in other places of Bokken to ...
- 18:32 Improvement #237 (Closed): Remove strings representation tab from interface.
- Done with commit r411
- 00:33 Revision 412:de8f0ae926a4: Remove get_repr and related properties from cores and other places (cl...
- 18:29 Revision 411:120ec9e03d0c: Bye bye string repr tab
- I was nice, but you were useless
- 13:45 Revision 410:ec8874be03a3: Changed website in About dialog
- Moved from PIL to Pillow for graph preview
- 21:26 Improvement #241 (New): Migrate xdot graph logic to HTML5 canvas technology.
- Use modern JS libraries like D3 to have proper visualization of file graphs.
- 21:25 Improvement #240 (New): Migrate PyGTK code to GTK+3.
- PyGTK hasn't seen a release in years. The migration to GTK+3 introspection gives us plenty of advantages:
* Very ...
- 21:19 Improvement #239 (New): Move File info tab to a pop-up in the status bar.
- Most of the File info stuff is already present in other areas of Bokken, like the left-hand sections or the status ba...
- 21:17 Feature #238 (Closed): Replace Interactive mode tab with a r2 console.
- The actual Interactive mode is pretty useless, so replace that with a visual radare2 console.
- 08:22 Improvement #237 (Closed): Remove strings representation tab from interface.
- The actual Strings repr tab is mostly useless. Nuke it for good.
- 08:21 Improvement #236 (Closed): Remove pyew from core & interface.
- Pyew is, for now, a real problem because of its dependencies. Also it's moving way slower than radare, so we will fo...
- 23:31 Revision 409:ba23c134e6c3: Removed FreeCode text (it's deprecated) and add the push to GH and BB.
- 11:35 Revision 408:08fd9bbc3d7f: Small fix in interactive tab
- 11:24 Revision 407:9e38e4d6f842: Fixed file info with latest radare2 version (git)
Also available in: Atom